STRUCTURMARINE is an internationally renowned company specializing in the design and manufacture of aluminum structures floating equipment for marinas and commercial ports .
STRUCTURMARINE offers a senior engineer position with a penchant for the technical aspect of a project that requires a variety of skills or knowledge. He worked in the technical team as a senior engineer and will be responsible for the design of the elements designed and built by the company.
Come develop your experience and expertise in an exciting technical environment. Interact with the entire company. Work on large projects with a view of the entire execution cycle, including design, manufacturing, delivery and installation.
Engineering work related to the design and construction of a marina is very diverse. This makes it a very interesting and motivating area for an engineer who appreciates technical challenges.
THE MAIN ROLE:
As part of his work within the Structurmarine team, the Director of Engineering will be called upon to plan, organize, direct and control the engineering department. He will also bring to assist the production among the list of these tasks:
- Calculation of structures for platforms and bridges;
- Review aluminum welded structural designs;
- Reviewing concrete structure designs for marine applications;
- Assessment of environmental conditions that influence the design of structural elements;
- Evaluation of anchoring system concepts for floating structures by piles or by warp and dead bodies;
- Design of floating architectural elements.
The incumbent is responsible for overseeing the activities of the engineering office and ensuring that projects are carried out according to established standards and standards while meeting deadlines. It must ensure the design and preparation of all engineering work required for projects while providing technical support to the needs of the different departments.
This feature requires the use of the master plan and adherence to industry standards. The Engineering Manager is involved in the process of change control and continuous improvement.
THE EXPANDED ROLE:
- In addition to his main role, the experience, competence and creativity of the engineer will be used to improve the company’s processes;
- Its strengths and rigor will be put to use in the various departments of the company in order to achieve operational excellence.
- You have 8 to 10 years of experience in mechanical or civil engineering;
- You have advanced knowledge of welded structure design;
- Experience in the following areas will be considered as assets: – Aluminum structures; – Skilful in welded environment; – Management of engineering department – Geotechnical; – Use of structural design software, an asset; – Experience in manufacturing by project.
- have the skills to work in a highly computerized environment;
- You are a member in good standing of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec.
SOFTWARE THAT YOU MASTER:
- MS Office Suite;
- Autocad & amp; amp; Solidworks, an asset;
- MRP and / or ERP environment.
- You are bilingual French and English, both oral and written.
If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate to send us your CV via this site.
We thank all applicants who submitted their applications in advance. Only selected candidates will be contacted. The masculine is privileged for the simple purpose of lightening the text.