About BaulneLocal Business and Expert Leader in building mechanics
For nearly 20 years, Baulne simplifies the CVAC management (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) of business customers. As a leader in its sector, the company designs, develops and integrates smart technological solutions that allow its industrial, institutional and commercial customers to effortlessly reduce their operations.
Its experienced team guides its clients step by step in the "design build" maintenance and optimization of systems and equipment to ensure comfort and productivity.
Expert in Energy Efficiency , the company puts on the most successful technologies and makes the search for related subsidies for its customers, accelerating the return on investment. Baulne customers can count on its network of experts to support them long term and fill their punctual outsourcing needs.
Baulne has a rich team of nearly forty (40) professionals composed of engineers, refrigeration mechanics, heating mechanics, building automation technicians, building mechanics technicians, fixed machine mechanics, technical advisers, account managers and a Service Manager who cares for the needs of people and buildings.
Culture and values
Baulne's Motto: the concern of people and buildings . Inspired by these words and values such as passion, openness, initiative, respect and excellence, for mission to make users, administrators and owners happy in their environment through green technologies, connected and effective
Baulne aspires to be the best partner of building enthusiasts.
Relevant to the Director General, The Director of Operations ensures the supervision and management of the entire operations they are charged with. They are responsible for the quantitative and qualitative results of the production and optimization of the procedures associated with it. They manage the financial aspects, HR and techniques of its activities. They see to the optimization of costs and productivity.
They must ensure a social climate favorable to the operation of the services within the company
They will be Ambassador of the company and with this title, they will conserve the vision and values of the company. they will also ensure planning for the labor needs of the departments.
In addition, they will act as Advisor to the Management in the analysis and implementation of the various projects. They will participate in special events and networking activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Promote the baulne service offer
- directing the Coordination team so that it can maximize the use of the company's human and material resources while optimizing the realization of mandates at customers
- support the service manager and team leaders technicians so that they can bring the best contribution to customers
- assist the project team to ensure better monitoring of the use of resources and budgets
- ensure The achievement and monitoring of the objectives relating to the operational performance indicators
- Identify and set up performance improvement projects according to thePriorities
- Propose solutions to improve operational practices with technical, coordination and management teams
- Ensuring continuing education and supervising the career path of employees under its responsibility
- Support the management team in strategic decisions
- Provide management on the team in terms of occupational health and safety
- Representing the company with customers and in business networks as needed
- Participate in the company's management committee
- Diploma in industrial engineering (an asset) or diploma in administration (MBA) or in a technical field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a role of director of operations, regardless of the business sector
- experience in the service sector
- experience in maintenance management, maintenance, Installation (an asset)
- experience in cvac-hvac (an asset)
- experience in process optimization and setup of indicators of
- Experience in setting up an ERP (an asset)
- Budget Management Experience
- Bilingual French / English as much orally and in writing
- planning / organization / direction / direction / tracking
- Large adjustment capacity
- Focus on solutions and learning
- intellectual curiosity
- Entrepreneurial profile
- Skills in interpersonal relationships , communication and negotiation
- show leadership, professionalism and creativity
- sense of planning and organization
- effective management of priorities
- Vision strongly client-oriented and results-oriented
- dynamism and team spirit
- strategic vision and also near the opez
- Customer Service and Excellence
Among the Challenges of this Position
- Manage deliverables, projects, prioritize records and work in progress for profitability
- effectively manage its team (time optimization) while focusing on training and setting up Knowledge Day
- improve and optimize processes in place
- Enhance KPIs (performance indicators) existing
- work effectively with all the departments of the company, including sales
- play a consulting role with the management
- work effectively with all the departments of the company
- set up a New ERP computer system
- Ensure a high-level customer service
Why join Baulne
- Company in excellent financial and growing health
- leader in Its business line
- company that offers a high-level customer service
- scope of the challenges of the post
- Organizational culture focused on quality, L Excellence, Collaboration, Rigor
- Company that is in constant adaptation in a changing environment and values the evolution and development of new markets and products
- Progress opportunity in The company (rail)
- Excellent job conditions
- flexibility at the time level of
- phone and laptop provided
- flexible hours
- Group Benefits Program
- Team Building activities several timesper year
- Free parking
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and our Website
Only people selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
telinko is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle managers and superior high potential. We accompany all our customers and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice for the feminine form. .