Safari Park is a zoological institution that has been transformed over the years into a major recreational park in Quebec. It creates an exceptional atmosphere to transport you to the environment and animal habitat of Africa.
Do you want to take on new challenges by growing up in a dynamic company? The Safari Park welcomes ambitious people wishing to be part of our team!
Under the supervision of the general management, the project director will be responsible for developing and supervising various zoological, recreational and aquatic investment projects.
Key Responsibilities :
· Analyze business needs to develop renovation plans and conceptualize or oversee the design of new buildings;
· Arrange the implementation schedules and allocate the human and material resources needed to complete it;
· Search for suppliers and evaluate project submissions;
· Negotiate and award contracts;
· Coordinate multidisciplinary meetings and set goals for each service and project;
· Organize the execution of the work of the professionals assigned to the projects;
· Supervise construction work to ensure project progress and compliance;
· Produce progress reports and manage deadlines;
· Comply with building codes and review design work.
Qualifications and requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture or other related field;
· Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec or the Ordre des architectes du Québec, an asset;
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in renovation or construction project management;
· Expertise in team management and excellent interpersonal skills;
· Ability to organize and manage multiple folders simultaneously;
· Sense of organization;
· Knowledge of tourism or recreation sector an asset;
· Have a flexible schedule; be available several evenings and weekends.
What we offer:
· Contract of 3 years duration;
· Full time full-time position;
· Dynamic team and family atmosphere.