GBI is looking for a Waste and Environmental Management Project Manager , who will report to the Vice President of Environment and Project Management for our office of Quebec, within our Environment team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supervise a team of work assigned to the realization of project in residual materials management, impact studies and other environmental mandates;
- Coordinate a team of multidisciplinary specialists;
- Coordinate the preparation environmental permit applications and applications for certificates of authorization;
- Assist the client in the project environmental monitoring process;
- Oversee and ensure quality control of the writing studies and reports;
- Track and monitor budget and schedule compliance iers;
- Manage communications with the customer and the various stakeholders;
- Participate in business development;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, geological engineering, chemical engineering, water engineering, or other specialties environmental;
- Have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience;
- Have experience in waste management and landfills (characterization, studies, design, plan and quotation and construction);
- Possess infrastructure experience (asset);
- Have the ability to represent the company well with its customers;
- Holding the ASP Construction Card;
- Possessing a valid driver's license and a vehicle. nnel).
li> Good command of French both orally and in writing.
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a creative and growing company
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals
- Contribute to innovative projects and diversified;
- Benefit from a flexible schedule that allows a better balance between work and personal life;
- Have a competitive remuneration;
- Have access to a comprehensive group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shaping your career through ongoing internal and external training offered throughout the year;
- Have an active social life on your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of ava social backgrounds and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at