That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team of the Boucherville office shine is an electrical designer who stands out for his team spirit and his sense thoroughness.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will become an expert at the level of drawing and the design of building electricity projects;
- You participate ipe to validate the conformity of the plans and specifications with the guidelines, the prescriptions of the codes and other regulations;
- You will go to site visits and you will ensure the follow-up of the work in progress for the projects on which to work with;
- Thanks to your skills with Autocad and Revit software, you will become an internal reference.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEP in building design or related field;
- Have a keen interest in drawing and design;
- Proficiency in Autocad and Revit software (Asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of equal access to employment and thus invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.