GBi is looking for a draftsman in the field of residual materials management, civil and environment for our Quebec office, within our team Environment. The designer will be expected to actively participate in projects on behalf of public and private clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and prepare engineering models and drawings based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specifications and other data;
- Operate design and engineering positions; computer-aided drawings (CAD);
- Develop and prepare sketches;
- Fill out documentation and produce drawing sets;
- Write technical reports;
- Develop and prepare sketches, plans, diagrams or engineering drawings from sketches;
- Prepare terms of reference and cost and schedule evaluation; construction equipment;
- Perform other related tasks that may assist in the completion of projects.
- Dete a DEC in civil engineering, DEP in building design, AEC draftsman specialized in civil engineering or training deemed equivalent;
- Mastery of Civil AutoCAD 3D software;
- Knowledge of REVIT software;
- Knowledge of ArcGIS software (asset);
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good command of French at the same time. 'oral than written;
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a creative and growing company
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects
- Benefit from a flexible schedule that allows a better balance between work and personal life
- Have a competitive remuneration;
- Shaping your career through ongoing internal and external training offered throughout the year;
- Have an active social life within your organization. team by participating in various social activities;
li> Have access to a comprehensive group insurance and a structure with the contribution of the employer;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits as well as a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at