That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- Offices are full of friendly people;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Municipal” team of the Boucherville office shine is an electric CPI who stands out for his attitude and his interest in the design of urban lighting as well as the electrical distribution of municipal buildings.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will participate to the design of various d Urban electricity. (Pumping stations, water treatment plant, road lighting networks, sports lighting, electrification of parks, etc.)
- Thanks to your skills with the Autocad drawing software, you will become a (e ) expert in the design of plans and sketches for the works;
- Your expertise will allow you to actively participate in technical proposals and estimate costs;
- S ' ensure that the plans and specifications meet the guidelines, the requirements of the codes of design, manufacture, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products.
- Work in collaboration with team members in order to find innovative solutions for our clients;
- You will participate in the coordination and distribution of the workload between colleagues;
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering;
- 0 to 3 years of experience ience in urban electricity;
- You have a marked interest in design as well as drawing;
- Proficiency in Autocad software;
- You wish to learn and grow in your role;
- Member in good standing of the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of equal access to employment and thus invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.