Want to be part of a dynamic team and work on innovative projects? Join us! BPA is an engineering consulting firm specialized in building systems. We are passionate about energy efficiency and sustainable development. Throughout the years, our firm has left its mark on the urban landscape of several cities in the province of Quebec and in the Ottawa and Gatineau regions. BPA has worked on a long list of bold, innovative and prestigious projects that has earned the firm an enviable reputation in the industry and an array of prominent awards and distinctions.
BPA employs more than 450 seasoned professionals with offices in Montreal, Québec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Alger.
We are looking for a Building Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience for our Montreal-Trudeau Airport Project Office.
- Perform the technical design and coordination of various building electrical projects
- Work in close collaboration with senior engineers and technicians in the development of customized solutions and the realization of its projects
- Take readings of existing installations
- Modeling Revit of the design of facilities connected to the building’s electricity
- Analyze, design and adapt installations related to building electricity
- Perform connection calculations and coordinate with Hydro Quebec for new connections as needed
- Make construction cost estimates for electricity
- Write quotes and technical reports
- Provide support for job monitoring
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Three (3) years of engineering consulting experience
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Knowledge of REVIT
- Versatility, autonomy, ease of communication
Proficient in French both spoken and written
- Asset – Certificate in electricity of the building in progress or completed
- Asset - Knowledge of English
What we offer
- A dynamic and friendly work environment in full growth
- Flexible summer schedule year-round
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent coaching thanks to a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We want to thank all those who applies to this position. However, only the selected candidates will be contacted.