founded in 2020 by seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals, already having several unique projects for its belongings, more than 10 employees and a scholarship from the Ministry of the economy and innovation of Quebec; Robotech Automation starts in force!
Longueuil, we offer automated solutions to the whole Quebec whose design and manufacture of tailored robotic machines and cells, with the aim of allowing the Quebec manufacturing industry to fully achieve its potential. All by unparalleled accompaniment, advanced formation and continuous support. Our values of professionalism, teamwork, agility and innovation transcend throughout the company, our projects and our teams.
We are committed to developing a corporate culture Strong that values innovation and exceeding! We train our teams for the sake of diversity, with competent people, to various expertise and remarkable know-how.
Become a proud (era) contributor (trice) To the success of Robotech and realize your full potential by joining the team. In this role as an electric designer, you will use your creative sense and all your knowledge in the electrical design of automated and robotic equipment customized and manufactured by the company. You will participate in customer needs analysis and system architecture definition, up to client systems.
Your main responsibilities:
- design machine control circuits and make electric drawings;
- participate in customer needs analysis;
- perform electrical calculations , the analyzes and the studies necessary for the concepts;
- participate in the definition of the architecture of control systems;
- supervise manufacturers of external control panels (panels)
- Supervise and participate in the electrical assembly of equipment, electrical wiring in the workshop, and during installation at customers;
- participate in the need for Starting workshop projects and the customer, and provide the necessary technical assistance as a result of start-up.
The ideal profile
You have before t Out ...
- of passion and motivation for various projects and major challenges;
- A great team spirit, communication skills and interpersonal relationships and have The concern for good customer service;
- and, you are looking to exceed, develop your abilities and keep you up-to-date on the industry's tips and trend technologies.
You have the following achievements ...
- Electrical engineering training, industrial automation, in industrial electronics;
- minimum 5 years of experience directly connected to the field of electrical design of automated equipment and robotics
- Automatic programming experience (PLC), users interfaces (HMI) and communication networks (an asset);
- Experience in motor control (AC, Servo, STEP) and motion;
- experience in design and electric drawing with AutoCAD Electrical, in component selection, and calcu Electrical LS;
- Knowledge of electrical safety standards and CSA-Z432 and CSA-Z434 machines;
- be available to perform the startups and support for systems at customers (mainly local);
- greatAbility to analyze and solve problems;
- Sense of responsibilities / autonomy / resourceing / curiosity.
Benefits and benefits
you Attach to Robotech Automation, it is evolving in a stimulating work environment to innovate, learn, experiment with new ideas, work on unique projects and scope, with state-of-the-art equipment and tremendous and committed people. Everything to make you progress in your career!
But that's not all ...
- Complete collective insurance plan and a telemedicine service
- A REER / RPDB Plan
- Flexible hours and teleworking (pandemic or not)
- holidays, of course, and a closing between Christmas and New Year's Day
- skills development
- clothes Robotech
- and more!