For 45 years, ProCeco is the leader in integrated and automated metal parts washing equipment and surface treatment systems in North America. We serve companies Fortune500 as well as small businesses in the automotive, aviation, aerospace, rail, public transport and general manufacture.
In order to meet the cleanliness requirements of our customers, we use environmentally friendly technology that requires only water and a small percentage of biodegradable detergent.
Immediate superior: Engineering director
- Design machines automation programs for projects / contracts to which It is assigned.
- Design the electrical diagrams of the machines for the projects / contracts to which it is assigned.
- Participate in tests, installations and Driving machines for projects / contracts to which it is assigned when required.
- Provide other departments Technical support.
- long-term disability insurance, life, medical and dental
- 40h week ending at 13:00 on Friday all year
- Parking provided by The company
- Friendly environment and open with a simple hierarchical structure
- course and training encouraged and supported by the company
- Minimum of 3 weeks of annual holidays (1 Week during the end of the year closing and 2 to choose)
- competitive salary
- long-term stability, average age of 12 years
Skills and education required
- University degree in electrical engineering, automated production engineering or equivalent
- KNOWLEDGE OF PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (PLC, HMI and DRIVE) of various brands:
- Allen-Bradley: rslog IX500, Studio500, FactoryTalk View Me
- Siemens: Tia Portal
- Knowledge in Siemens Step7, GE and Omron are an asset.
- Knowledge of electrical design software (AutoCAD Electrical an asset)
- from 3 to 5 years of programming experience and integration of programmable automata
- control of French and of English, Spanish is an asset.
If you feel that you have what it takes, we invite you to send your CV.