At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your engineering into action and contribute to the success of major projects in various areas of the industry. As an expert in mechanical engineering, you will act as a designer to design electrical harnesses and manage and deploy projects.
Here are the challenges that await you:
- Work closely with teams of engineers and technicians to design electrical harnesses;
- Develop, design and improve components and various systems and products;
- Innovate to optimize the functionality and performance of products;
- Perform mechanical integration of electrical harness;
- Implement engineering changes on the production line;
- Write the installation procedures for the production team;
- Solve manufacturing problems, assembly difficulties and network issues;
- Plan, direct and control project activities and timelines;
- Participate in the development of mechanical systems by proposing technical solutions;
- Monitor new technologies, approaches and opportunities for Merkur.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a BAC in Electrical Engineering;
- You are a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- You have a specialization in design;
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience related to the position in the manufacturing environment.
You stand out by the following skills:
- You demonstrate a good sense of creativity and innovation;
- You have strong skills in electrical design;
- You have excellent communication and good organization;
- You stand out for your leadership and interpersonal skills.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills to help manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only selected applications will be contacted.