At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various areas of the industry. As a transport enthusiast, you will act as an expert in electrical design in order to carry out and ensure the management and deployment of projects within the research and development department.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU:
- Supervise the design of different electrical systems in the mechanical component;
- Ensure the electrical wiring without interference;
- Secure the electrical components;
- Design electrical panels;
- Work methods to improve the efficiency of the department.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering;
- You have 4 to 6 years of relevant experience related to the position;
- Experience in the field of transportation and vehicle wiring;
- You are proficient in SolidWorks Electrical software;
- You have the capacity to work r in a group with various stakeholders;
- You are bilingual (professional English).
You stand out with the following skills:
- You have a spirit of synthesis and a sense of analysis as well as a great sense of organization;
- You have good communication and good skills in project management;
- You have a proactive and resourceful personality;
You want to use your expertise and skills to serve manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only successful candidates will be contacted.