At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various fields of industry. As a transport enthusiast, you will act as an expert in electrical design in order to carry out and ensure the management and deployment of projects within the research and development department.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES AHEAD FOR YOU:
- Perform 2D detail drawings, 3D wiring drawings and electrical diagrams;
- Design electrical circuits and control panels;
- Carry out the electrical BOMs;
- Carry out the Routing;
- Establish lists of purchases of materials and proceed to purchase requisitions ;
- Follow up on assembly and tests and make changes to components in the documentation;
- Participate in establishing budgets and schedules in collaboration with the manager of projects;
- Participate in the implementation of best organizational practices thanks to your c in-depth knowledge of electrical design;
- Write technical documents;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimization and propose solutions.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a technical diploma in electrical engineering;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the transport sector;
- You have mastered Catia software;
- You have the ability to work in a group with various stakeholders;
- You are bilingual (French, English), both both oral and written.
You stand out with the following skills:
- You have good knowledge in vehicle wiring;
- You have a strong spirit of synthesis and an excellent sense of analysis as well as a sense of organization developed;
- You have 'excellent communication;
- You have a proactive and resourceful personality;
- You are comfortable in project management and supplier management.
You want to use your expertise and your skills at the service of manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only the successful applicants will be contacted.