We are looking for the perfect candidate for the position of Electrical Engineer. The incumbent of this position will be primarily responsible for working on the design of diversified electrical systems according to customer requirements. Depending on the project, he can participate in the analysis of the specifications with the client, develop technical solutions, approve new components and systems developed by the designers and ensure compliance with applicable standards, laws and regulations or participate in the factory validation of the concepts produced.
Typical day with us:
- Design, analyze or simulate circuits or systems;
- Analyze the client's need to translate it into system specifications and performance requirements to be met for medium or high power mandates;
- Build and maintain the technical project file;
- Prepare and participate in design reviews;
- Check and approve new concepts according to standards;
- Prepare documentation required for production (BOM, electrical diagrams , specifications);
- Ensure good communication of technical requirements with the s clients and project stakeholders;
- Involve suppliers in the development of technical solutions;
- Provide technical support to designers.
You have the profile you are looking for if you ...
- Hold a BAC in electrical engineering or a related discipline;
- Have between 2 and 3 years of relevant experience in electrical engineering;
- Communicates well in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Know a drawing software electrical, such as AutoCad Electrical, SolidWorks Electrical, SEE Electrical, EPlan, CATIA (cables and harness module);
- Like working in a team;
- Are mobile to work in customers;
- Ace of leadership;
- Are meticulous and rigorous;
- Know how to manage priorities and several files simultaneously;
- You adapt to n 'Any situation;
- Speak French fluently.