INOGEC is an Equipment company, located in Sherbrooke, specializing in mechanical design and equipment manufacturing in the industrial sector. Ingec allows companies to get specialized engineering solutions to realize their different challenges.
For more than 8 years, INOGEC stands out as an employer by its unique work environment to optimize the development of members of his team. The key to the success of the company lies in the continuing education and professional development of its members. This corporate culture allows INOGEC to constantly solidify one's team and raise a wide variety of major challenges.
From the needs of customers, the INOGEC team designs (mechanics and electrical), manufactures, assembles, program, installs and starts tailor-made equipment at the cutting edge of technology.
If you are an automated and thirsty equipment enthusiast to further develop your skills, INOGEC is out of any doubt the business for you. Apply now and come up with challenges at the height of your abilities.
• Work as an electrician engineer and project manager within a dynamic team
• Design / optimize Automated equipment of all kinds.
• Propose innovative solutions at the cutting edge of technology
• Do a constant tracking with customers to ensure that and meet the requirements
• Draw the electrical schemes and mount the control panels
• Place and manage commands.
• All in a multitude of industrial fields (aeronautics, pasta and paper, automobile, plastic, food, machinery, machining, tools, recreational products ...)
• • Hyper stimulating workplace and work challenges
• Competitive salary
• Many additional time options
• Flexible schedule
• Premises Well appointed, modern, good windows
• possibility To assemble and start your designs
• Powerful work tools (computers, multiple screens, space mouse ...)
• Continuing education (seminar, conference, internal training , lunch and learn)
• Social Club
• Collective insurance
• 2 years and more experience in the field of electrical engineering / industrial automation (DEC) or (tray), electrical engineering, or any other training or relevant experience
• A good knowledge of Studio 5000 is an asset
• Rigorous in electrical procedures and rules
• Good skill in oral communications and writing (French)
• Strong capacity to Identify problems, find solutions and present them
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Great desire to develop skills
• Good ability to work in a team, good communication , concerns of detail, good organizational capacities, good mechanical spirit
• Have interest for electrical / automated diverse projects