Engineer - Electrical Engineer
The Alphard Group mission is to offer advice and Professional services in industrial and environmental engineering, environmental performance and project management adapted to the needs of customers.
The Alphard group team is animated by the quality of the services offered, efficiency in the Execution of its mandates and an unwavering commitment to achieving the specific objectives of its customers. A deep respect for individuals, the concern of their well-being and their professional development and staff are also leading corporate values.
Engineer position - D Engineer - In Brief
Alphard is looking for an engineer who likes to meet the challenges of the most interesting and stimulating. The person will have to be mobile and ready to travel on the sites of our customers, to fill the mandates assigned to us.
- Connecting design D 'instrument and control system;
- specification of instrument and equipment;
- elaboration of list of instruments, cables and equipment;
- Interaction with different stakeholders (entrepreneurs, manufacturers, customers, etc.);
- Multidisciplinary coordination.
The profile of the post
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering (or other relevant engineering area);
- Member in good standing at the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- Master's degree of the French language to the oral and in writing;
- minimum of 3 years of experience;
- must be resourceful and autonomous;
- good adaptability. (Project priorities change much and quickly);
- valid driving license;
- French bilingualism - English.
- experience in consulting engineering;
- PLC programming, DCS;
- Experience in industry and factory;
- Certification Health and safety on construction sites (ASP card).
The advantages we offer
The chance to work for A passionate company, dedicated to their projects and customers, which gives great importance to the well-being of its employees. We have flexible schedules of teleworking, collective insurance a pension plan, personal days, reimbursement of physical activities and more. Join us!
If you are interested in, send a letter of motivation and your curriculum vitae to our human resources department at the following address