STAS is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation and startup of high-tech equipment for the international aluminum market. The company is currently looking for a talented resource to fill a position as an Electrical Design Engineer within its engineering department.
Under the supervision of the Engineering Sector Leader , the Electrical Engineer-Engineer will have the primary mandate of:
- Prepare and coordinate the production of the design outputs and validate the technical content
- Identify the different activities of the project relative to its discipline
- Prepare estimates and schedules.
- Work-life balance (company certified by the Bureau de normalization du Québec - BNQ)
- Flexible schedule
- Summer schedule maintained on an annual basis
- Various mandates;
- A dynamic team;
- Statutory holidays and sick leave additional to what is provided by labor standards;
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications;
- An annual bonus program;
- A rebate program for physical activities
- A range of competitive social benefits (pension plan, group insurance, EAP ...).
SKILL PROFILEQualifications required
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the field
- Good knowledge of English
- Mastering current software
- Strong team spirit
- Sense of organization and priority management
- Good knowledge of automated systems