GBi is looking for an electrical technician for lighting and traffic light projects for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office. The technician will be required to actively participate in street lighting projects, sports fields, parking lots, bike lanes, parks, aerodrome runway markings and traffic lights on behalf of of ministries, cities, municipalities and private developers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prepare plans, specifications and estimate slips for lighting, traffic light and other electrical systems projects;
- Take readings and write reports;
- Perform photometric simulations on AGI32;
- Carry out layout and detail drawings on AutoCAD;
- Perform load and voltage drop calculations;
- Perform job monitoring and calculations of quantities executed;
- Check the conformity of the work done.
- Have a DEC in Electrical Engineering;
- Have experience designing and designing electrical systems;
- 3 years or more relevant experience;
- Software Knowledge: AutoCAD, MS-Office Series: Word and Excel
- Have experience in street lighting and / or traffic lights (an asset);
- Knowledge in AGI32 (an asset);
- Owned a vehicle for traveling to customers and building sites mandatory.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply to