Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to providing you with career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
For its service management of buildings, the city of Laval is looking for a (e)
Electricity Engineer - Energy Efficiency
Temporary extension of two years
The challenges that await you:
You will be responsible for searching for optimal energy efficiency solutions as well as maintaining assets and will have The responsibility for applying them to studies, design and monitoring of work on electrical and electronic books.
And more particularly:
- Develop, design, prepare and approve studies, plans, quotes, estimates, documents relating to tenders and proceed In the analysis of these for the work where the city acts as a contractor in his field of expertise.
- Make technological events on the systems and applications related to the Energy efficiency applicable to the municipal estate, analyze the energy performance of equipment already in place and prepares more efficient and less energy-efficient alternative solutions. Propose and ensure the implementation of the resulting energy efficiency measures for projects under its responsibility.
- Analyze and verify requests and documents from other divisions and services of the city or organizations External, provide any relevant information and makes recommendations within its area of expertise.
- Analyze the energy consumption of equipment and structures in place and ensures the monitoring and accuracy of billing.
- Participate in the development of new standards, guidelines, municipal or other regulations concerning its area of expertise and ensure their respect when approved.
The desired profile:
- have a university degree degree in electrical engineering;
- to be a member in good standing of The Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- have experience in public areas, parapublic and municipalities will be an asset;
- Maitr Electrical and low voltage electrical systems;
- have worked on major projects involving multiple stakeholders;
- have a solid experience in study and preparation of contractual documents Electric;
- PMP certification, an asset.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It is to rub shoulders with dedicated people and shape the present to build the future.
You too, Take part in the change!
Click On the Apply button by going to: because we are waiting for your application impatiently!
The city of Laval applies a program to access equality employment. It values diversity and invitesWomen, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share with the necessary special arrangements, in the event that you are Guest to a selection process.