Our CREAFFORM Engineering Division is looking for an electronic engineer who will have the main responsibility to design diversified electronic systems that meet customer requirements. Depending on the projects, you will participate in product development, from definition to production. You will ensure compliance with the system design standards, laws and regulations. You will work within a multidisciplinary team made up of engineers and technical designers. If you want to take up new challenges and associate your talent with a seasoned team, do like our 200+ team members and choose CreaForm Engineering.
your projects will bring you to:
- Design electronic circuits of varied complexity in analog, digital, power electronics and programming microcontrollers; Make the circuits simulation designed and ensure that design meets customer requirements;
- search for components and create prototypes for test purposes and validation of required;
- analyze the technical feasibility, the level of risk and the workforce necessary to respond to customer requests;
- Analyze the customer need to translate it into system specifications and required to meet;
- build and keep the design file including calculations, tests, checks atations, validations, costs and approvals;
- work in close collaboration with the customer;
- Create electrical diagrams ;
- provide technical support to designers;
- support internal or external customers in solving technical problems;
- characterize electrical performance, develop testing methods and plans and produce reports;
- programmed on -board software ( Firmware).
you will feel in your home if you:
- detains of fundamental knowledge Analysis and synthesis of electronic circuit;
- knows PCB design software (an asset): altium, eagle, kicad;
- a minimum of two years and more relevant experiences in electronic development;
- has a baccalaureate or mastery in electrical engineering;
- eligible to the Order of Engineers in Quebec. (Member an asset);
- capabilities to effectively use testing equipment and validation (oscilloscope, frequency generator, welding station, etc.); >
- good capacities to communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team;
- Detines a proven relational capacity and adaptability (customer relations );
- a good ability to manage several files simultaneously;
- has an intermediate/advanced level in English;
- have a very good customer service.
in exchange, we offer you:
- a flexible work schedule because we have work-heart work-to-heart; Competitive benefits;
- a dynamic, human, stimulating and open to the world; A possibility of progressing through projects just as interesting and diversified as each other;
- a policy ofGenerous and flexible teleworking, even after COVVID, when the function allows;
- a lively, unique and solid work team; a panoply of social activities, and much more!
about CreaForm Engineering
CREAFFORM Engineering, it is a team of spirit -in -minded experts that have the success of leaders' projects in all industries. Whatever the sector of activity, our team works in close collaboration with our customers on products in product development, industrial design, digital simulation and industrialization. In the transport, motorized sports, aerospace, technologies, defense and energy sectors allows us to face all challenges with agility. Count on our more than 200 experts, your strategic allies, always ready to support you towards innovation.
creaForm is part of ultra -specific Ametek Technologies, a Division of Ametek Inc., Global leader in the manufacture of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. By choosing CreaForm Engineering, you opt for quality work carried out by enthusiasts within the most demanding execution time. By the diversity and the right to the difference of our employees, and determined to establish and maintain a diversified and representative workforce, CREAFORM fully subscribes to the principle of employment equity. We take care in particular, to offer equal opportunities in terms of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of the Perso of Quebec and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. >
The position is interested, but you do not have all the skills requested? Transmit us your candidacy anyway. We believe that the experience and the personal context, combined with a good dose of passion, can make all the difference.