We are looking for the perfect candidate for the position of Electronic Engineer. Participate in the development of electronic modules and low-level software (firmware) associated with customer projects while validating that the new concepts work, assemble and are feasible.
Typical day with us:
- Participate in the preparation of overall project specifications and the development of specifications for electronic subsystems to be developed;
- Produce control, communication and power circuit diagrams and lists;
- Research and evaluate available components;
- Design diagrams and printed circuits;
- Develop and assemble prototype circuits;
- Code and maintain low level codes (firmware);
- Participate in design reviews;
- Meet with clients as needed;
- Involve suppliers in product development;
- Write and keep up to date the co nception including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Write system operating documentation;
- Ensure the electromagnetic compatibility of digitization systems ;
- Perform pre-certification and certification tests.
You have the profile you are looking for if you ...
- Hold a DEC in electronics or a Bachelor's degree in electrical or electromechanical engineering;
- Has 2 years and more of relevant experience in product development and systems integration in a manufacturing environment;
- Have experience in product architecture;
- Have good knowledge of electrical drawing software: Altium, E-Plan, AutoCAD or other;
- Know how to use standard electrical tools and components;
- Has an interest in the design of recreational or performance vehicles;
- Communicates in both English and French nçais;
- Are organized, autonomous, resourceful, and have an eye for detail;
- Are an excellent communicator;
- Are a good team player.