Are you looking for new a job in the electronics field on the North-Shore of Montreal? Join Kontron Canada as a Technician – New Product Introduction (NPI)!
Kontron is at the forefront of embedded computing technologies in industrial, medical, automotive and telecommunication industries. Being part of our team means investing in exciting and diverse challenges in the most modern international markets.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
You will ensure a follow up of all requirements and tasks to complete in the different NPI teams and other department within the Change Management and New Product Introduction (NPI) process. You will also coordinate every activities and deliverables of each key players to ensure a smooth transfer into production of both released product changes as well as new projects under development. This includes:
- Creating and maintaining bills of material and products manufacturing documentation in the ERP system;
- Managing and following up change requests and associated deliverables;
- Creating and managing manufacturing documentation of released products and temporary instructions related to prototypes production;
- Ensuring the transfer and support in production of every product, both local and at subcontractor sites; on occasion, it may require phone calls outside normal office hours and trips overseas;
- Actively participating in planning and managing the prototype requirements (boards / systems): Lot management, following up changes and customer requirements;
- Coordinating the manufacturing of prototypes (boards / systems) and any other customer requests (via Product and / or Program management groups, technical support, internal sales).
THE IDEAL SKILLS
- Education: College Degree;
- Specialization: Electronics;
- Knowledge: Documentation and electronics product introduction process for manufacturing within an ERP system; assembly process and electronics product integration; manufacturing and DFM concepts (Design for Manufacturing) for complex electronic products; Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Assets: Knowledge of the SAP ERP system;
- Profile: Autonomous, meticulous, excellent communicator (verbal and written), organized, responsible, quick learner and good working capacities, team player;
- Languages: Fluent in French and English (verbal and written).
We are proud to offer a motivating work environment as well as various benefits, among others:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- An advantageous collective insurance program, including access to telemedecine;
- A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
- A concern of a good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities for all tastes, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path with various possibilities of advancement;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…