Our CREAFFORM Engineering Division is looking for an on -board software engineer who will have the main responsibility of designing on -board software in the development of various products, all within a multidisciplinary team Full of talents made up of engineers, designers and technicians working in electricity, electronics, mechanical, industrial design and digital simulation. If you souahites take up new challenges and associate your talent with a seasoned team, do like our 200+ team members and choose CreaForm Engineering.
your projects will bring you to:
- design, implement and integrate, on -board software for various systems;
- Design pills Low level for microcontroller (data acquisition, communication, etc.);
- analyze the performance of microprograms and develop test methods (unit, coverage branch, regression, integration) To ensure that the design meets customer requirements;
- Determine and solve the problems relating to software;
- Create Logical design documents (architectures, algorithm, databases, etc.);
- work in close collaboration with material engineers;
- Analyze the Techniq feasibility EU and the level of risk to respond to customer requests;
- analyze the customer need to translate it into system specifications and required to meet; Li> Build and keep the design file including calculations, tests, checks, validations, costs and approvals;
- support internal customers or external in the solving technical problems;
- Develop testing methods and plans and produce reports (hardware and software interface, acceptance plan, test plan, etc.).
you will feel at home if you:
- detains a baccalaureate or a master's degree in electrical engineering or software;
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in embedded software design; SPAN> has a good knowledge of the programming of real -time software;
- know The different families of microcontrollers;
- know the development of procedural software as well as in objects oriented objects such as: C, C ++, C#, Python, Java, VBA, TCL;
- comfortable working in several development environment (IDE) such as: MPLAB, STM32, IAR, KEIL, ATMEL Studio; >
- comfortable with the use of laboratory equipment such as: logical analyzer, oscilloscope, multimeter, function generator;
- es capable to implement different communication protocols such as: can, i2c, span, uart, etc. >
- a team player and likes to share his knowledge;
- as a customer -oriented attitude;
- as a good relationship and a strong Adaptation capacity (in other words, you are good in customer relations);
- know how to manage several files simultaneously;
- He eligible to be a member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- es bilingual English/French. Span> In exchange, we offer you:
- a flexible work schedule because we have work-heart work conciliation;
- a Competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- a dynamic, human, stimulating and open business; Possibility of progressing through projects just as interesting and diversified as each other;
- a generous and flexible telework policy, even after COVVID, when the function allows;
- a lively, unique and solid work team;
- a range of social activities, and much more!
about CreaForm Engineering
Creormierie Engineering, it's a team of live experts 'Spirit that has the success of leaders' projects in all industries. Whatever the sector of activity, our team works in close collaboration with our customers on products in product development, industrial design, digital simulation and industrialization. In the transport, motorized sports, aerospace, technologies, defense and energy sectors allows us to face all challenges with agility. Count on our more than 200 experts, your strategic allies, always ready to support you towards innovation.
creaForm is part of ultra -specific Ametek Technologies, a Division of Ametek Inc., Global leader in the manufacture of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. By choosing CreaForm Engineering, you opt for quality work carried out by enthusiasts within the most demanding execution time. By the diversity and the right to the difference of our employees, and determined to establish and maintain a diversified and representative workforce, CREAFORM fully subscribes to the principle of employment equity. We take care in particular, to offer equal opportunities in terms of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of the Perso of Quebec and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. >
The position is interested, but you do not have all the skills requested? Transmit us your candidacy anyway. We believe that the experience and the personal context, combined with a good dose of passion, can make all the difference.
actual capacities to communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team;