At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your engineering into action and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various areas of the industry. As an Electrical Engineering Expert, you will be responsible for mechatronic projects to achieve and manage the projects.
Here are the challenges that await you:
- Assure the management of the mandates under his responsibility to meet the deadlines and requirements of the client;
- Carry out the study, design and development of various electrical and mechatronic systems in the field of transport;
- Develop and simulate algorithms in Simulink format to produce control solutions used in electromechanical environments;
- Define, with the help of the mechatronics team, future directions related to high-level software layer development and validation strategies;
- Develop control and diagnostic functions for electronic modules;
- Develop specifications for electrical and electronic equipment;
- Develop and execute test plans necessary to validate technical solutions while taking into account established standards and norms;
- Collaborate with suppliers on the development of electrical and electronic components and the determination of deadlines and standards to be complied with;
- Apply best practices in project management and technology development;
- Monitor new technologies, approaches and opportunities for Merkur.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering;
- You are a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in electrical engineering in the manufacturing sector;
- You have a solid foundation in project management and team coordination;
- You know the embedded programming systems C, Matlab and Simulink;
- You have an understanding and ability to integrate electrical, electronic, software and mechanical principles with each other;
- You have a logical mind to create effective and optimized control algorithms;
- You are comfortable in an environment where technical solutions are not known, where the path is not traced as well as with the use of predictive analysis methods.
You stand out by the following skills:
- You are a meticulous person and have the attention to detail;
- You demonstrate a certain creativity and ability to innovate;
- You have the ability to manage projects simultaneously;
- You stand out by your ability to analyze and solve complex problems;
- You are bilingual (French, English) both orally and in writing;
- You are mobile across many regions (Quebec / Canada / International), an asset.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills to help manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only selected applications will be contacted.