Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 17,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 2,600 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a Technical Integrator Assistant Engineer to join the Transportation team at the office. of Montreal as part of a major project of the city that will spread over several years.
The person will be based full time at the Project Office at Place Bonaventure.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Assist the technical integrator in the assembly of the different parts made by the development team and check the coherence of the whole;
- Check the compatibility between the different elements to integrate;
- Solve problems with the development team;
- Work with engineers from different disciplines.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- You have a Bachelor of Engineering degree;
- You have at least 15 years of experience in major construction projects (during design and implementation) in areas related to infrastructure (architecture, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, telecommunications, automation, etc.) and specialized industrial equipment (eg track, motorized installations, TCPE, etc.);
- At least 10 years of experience as a technical integrator for major construction projects ($ 50M and over);
- You are a member in good standing of the OIQ;
- Experience in metro infrastructure and equipment (an asset);
- Have the ability to work in a team;
- You have engineering consulting experience (an asset).
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We rely on work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.