That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- Our teams are full of friendly people;
- We quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We find seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we '' integrate daily in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team of the Quebec office shine, he is a Mechanical Engineer who stands out for his rigor and technical know-how in the field.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carry out the design of mechanical systems building including plumbing, HVAC, energy management systems (regulation and control);
- Write technical specifications, preliminary design and participate in feasibility studies;
- Carry out surveys of existing installations;
- Find innovative solutions to improve our clients' existing systems;
- Monitor projects according to deadlines and budgets;
- Offer your expertise in the drafting of various reports and technical specifications;
- Make estimates and evaluate the costs of work;
- Work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team;
- Participate in site monitoring and communicate with customers.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with specialization in building mechanics;
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience;
- Engineering-consulting experience he;
- Experience in the realization of institutional projects, commercial or other relevant fields (asset);
- Rigor, technical know-how, resourcefulness and sense of communication;
- Member in good standing of the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of access to equal employment and thus invites women, natives , people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.