Want to contribute to a major project?
Tetra Tech is proud to participate in the extension of the Montreal subway line, a major project that helps to develop public transit in the metropolis. This project will extend over several years and will include the addition of 5 stations, two bus terminals, an incentive parking and a pedestrian tunnel.
The great family Tetra Tech is always at the Search for new talents to join the team of the project office. What we are missing to shine the team is an engineer in electricity of the building that stands out for his technical knowledge and rigor.
Location: In teleworking mode (At the project office - Place Bonaventure afterwards.)
The challenges that will allow you to exceed:
- Project projects in design of lighting systems and control, electrical services, electric distribution of low and medium voltage, auxiliary systems, fire alarms and telecommunications;
- participate in coordination meetings and design;
- Coordinate tracking of timelines;
- Contribute to the development of reports and technical documents;
- perform feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of plans and specifications and methods of carrying out work;
- ensure that plans and quotes meet guidelines, prescription Design codes in effect;
- work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
What makes you the ideal person for this position:
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Certificate of Building Electricity;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in electricity building;
- Member in good standing of the OIQ;
- marked interest for design and know-how;
- Good sense of communication;
- player (SE) Team, good collaborator.
It's true! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most enjoyable environment;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
Tetra Tech subscribes to an employment equality access program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.