GBi is looking for a Structural Intermediate Engineer with experience in engineering consulting for our Pointe-aux-Trembles . The Engineer will be expected to actively participate in projects for cities, municipalities and ministries.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Actively participate in building design;
- Analyze and design various structures in concrete, steel and wood;
- Develop specifications and construction methods;
- Ensure plans meet building code guidelines and requirements;
- Coordinate with client and other professionals;
- Occasionally perform site monitoring;
- Perform any other related tasks that may assist in the completion of projects.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in civil engineering or other training deemed equivalent;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have a minimum of 3 yearsrelevant experience;
- Knowledge of ETABS, SAP and SAFE software;
- Good command of French both written and oral;
- Has a facility for team work;
- Can react well under stress and able to meet tight deadlines.
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a creative and growing company;
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects
- Benefit from a flexible schedule that allows for better work-life balance;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Access to full group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shaping your career through continuing education internally and externally offered throughout the year;
- Have an active social life on your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at