It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Our teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- We quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We find seasoned experts who collaborate in daily in a pleasant environment;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and We integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine the "building" team, C ' is a mechanical engineer who stands out for his technical know-how and project management. No matter what location in the Bas-St-Laurent, come and participate in large projects in teleworking mode.
Territory: Bas-St-Laurent, North Shore , Gaspésie
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- perform and schedule projects in CVAC system design, plumbing , heating, cooling, fire and control;
- perform feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of specifications and methods of completion of the work;
- Collaborate with the team in order to carry out quality projects that meet the needs of customers;
- ensure that the plans and quotes meet the guidelines, the requirements of design codes, manufacturing, d installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products;
- Write various reports and technical quotations;
- Contribute to the preparation and respect of execution calendars of Work to be carried out;
- Participate in the service offer process;
- Coordinate your work effectively with the rest of the team;
- as needed , make land statements and site monitoring.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with specialization in building mechanics;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the building code and standards ashrae;
- have a good sense of communication and teamwork ;
- Experience genius consulting (an asset);
- member in rule of the OIQ;
These challenges stimulate you ? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.