Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with human dimension.
For its service of buildings, the city of Laval is looking for a:
Two (2) years contract
The challenges await you:
Under the authority of the immediate superior, you will see at the Effective implementation and compliance of work completion to achieve timelines, costs, and quality of work. To this end, you will provide coordination, administrative and technical management of the projects you will have. You will provide applicants with any relevant information regarding the design and implementation of projects in your area of expertise. You will have the responsibility to prepare plans and quotes in accordance with the provisions, laws and regulations of the Order of Engineers of Quebec.
more specifically you:
- Develop timelines, establish project monitoring or work, cost control mechanisms for implementing projects and determine the changes to be made;
- will participate in meetings, discussions or meetings with employees of his service, and / or services of the city and / or representatives of external agencies to examine the problems of his area of expertise and to find appropriate solutions;
- Provide that the work is executed in accordance with plans and quotes, study and analyze any request for additional work and / or quantities, recommend the required change orders.
The desired profile:
- Bachelor of construction engineering;
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- Experience in Project Management;
- PMP certification, an asset;
- excellent coordination skills, follow-up and Being an oriented result;
- hold a valid class 5 driver's license and own a car.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It is to rub shoulders with dedicated people and shape the present to build the future.
You want to come and put your signature on our projects, click on the Apply button by going to: Car. We are waiting for your application impatiently!
The city of Laval applies a program to access equality into employment. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.