Need new challenges? Want to contribute to a large-scale project?
What we lack to make the team of the Project Office of the extension of the blue line shine is a (e ) engineer specializing in building electricity who stands out for his technical know-how and thoroughness.
Place of work: Project office, place Bonaventure (Currently working from home).
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carry out projects in the design of systems and control of lighting, electrical services, electrical distribution of low and medium voltage, auxiliary systems, fire alarm and telecommunications;
- Determine the budgets for carrying out the work and follow up on deadlines;
- Actively participate in operations related to the administrative process of project management and profitability;
- Carry out feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the oration of plans and specifications and methods of carrying out the work;
- Ensure that the plans and specifications meet the guidelines and the requirements of the codes of design, manufacture, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in building electricity;
- Member in good standing of the OIQ;
- Good sense of communication;
- Being able and open to coordinate a work team.
At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans!
And in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.