CIMA + is looking for an Engineer in Hydraulics and Hydrology. Are you passionate and want to join a team that relies on the expertise of its people to optimize the excellence of the service delivered to its customers?
Addressing hydraulic and hydrological modeling challenges, including the design mandates for storm and sanitary sewer systems, and the design of drainage systems and stormwater management structures .
CIMA +'s hydraulics and hydrology team in Montreal conducts design and engineering projects related to various fields of engineering in Quebec and elsewhere in Canada. It is a team formed by several experienced professionals who will supervise the work of the junior engineer by offering the coaching and training necessary to develop the required or complementary skills.
By having the tools, resources and mentorship necessary for career development within our firm, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to thrive in an environment that encourages initiative and contribution. innovative ideas.
- Participate in multidisciplinary coordination and ensure collaboration with internal teams;
- Conduct hydraulic and hydrological studies requiring the application of computer models;
- Conduct studies on the performance and deficiencies of sewer and water systems, including but not limited to sewer backup, flooding and sewage discharges, etc.
- Write technical reports.
- Participate in the design of stormwater management works according to the principles of sustainable development;
- Participate in the design of road, rail, airport and port drainage networks;
- Participate in the exterior landscaping of commercial, institutional, industrial and residential sites in the proposal and design of sustainable stormwater management systems.
- University degree (BAC) in civil engineering or water engineering
- Master's degree in hydraulics and hydrology (an asset)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Increased knowledge of PCSWMM, HEC-RAS, QGIS;
- Excellent technical writing skills;
- Proficiency in English, both orally and in writing;
- Autonomy, sense of organization, good communication and methodical and efficient approach;
- Professionalism and good team player.
- Flexible hours;
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan;
- Flexible group insurance coverage;
- Leave in case of sickness and family events;
- Possibility of investing in a company profit sharing program;
- Suitable computer tools;
- Wellness Program;
- Social and environmental initiatives;
- Workplace Learning Program;
- Career Path.
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility toto have a balance between work and their private life, while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.