At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it daily to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make the “Municipal” team of the Boucherville office shine is an urban engineering project manager who stands out by his technical skills, but also by his team spirit!
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Actively participate in the realization of projects (estimate, conce ption, estimation, etc.);
- Perform project management (finding solutions, managing budgets and deadlines, managing conflicts, etc.);
- Guide and support junior engineers in their daily lives;
- Assist the office manager in market development;
- Participate in writing service offers;
- Participate in meeting with clients and developing solutions to guide work teams.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Be an engineer, member of the OIQ;
- Hold a similar position for at least 5 years;
- Have experience in consulting engineering (asset);
- Possess leadership skills, be positive and organized.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal employment opportunity program and thus invites women, indigenous people, people with disabilities and members of minorities v isible or ethnic to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.