TRANSPORTATION AND SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY PLANNING ENGINEER
INTER VIA is looking for an engineer ) in transport planning and sustainable mobility. The person hired will participate in the growth of the company and the realization of major projects.
Why choose Intervia?
- Annual bonus program;
- Flexible hours including telework;
- Group insurance coverage;
- Additional leave for personal reasons and to celebrate your birthday;
- Innovative and adapted IT tools;
- Annual continuing education program;
- A fulfilling and motivating workspace in the heart of Villeray ;
- Dynamic and passionate team.
The engineer (e) in transportation planning and sustainable mobility must have at least five (5) years of relevant experience in transportation, hold a bachelor's degree in civil engineering (or equivalent) and demonstrate excellent adaptability and resourcefulness. We are looking for a meticulous and efficient person, capable of working in a team and with different interlocutors. The person should also feel comfortable responding to the unexpected.
- Perform traffic data analyzes (counts , speed readings, accidents, visibility, etc.);
- Perform field observations and surveys;
- Carry out traffic, planning and road safety studies;
- Carry out technical analyzes of traffic lights and signaling;
- Participate in the design of traffic maintenance;
- Write technical reports and participate in the development outstanding technical presentations;
- Carrying out feasibility studies and impact studies for transport and development projects;
- Carrying out basic geometric concepts.
TRAINING AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or its equivalent;
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years in transportation;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Synchro software;
- Knowledge of Vissim and Aimsun software, an asset;
- Being a member in good standing with Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Hold the ASP Construction card (general health and safety course on construction sites);
- Have a valid driver's license and have access to a car;
- Initiative, autonomy and attention to detail;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Consulting engineering experience, an asset;
- Excellent command of French, both oral and written;
- Bilingualism (English and French), an asset.
Please send your CV and a cover letter by email to mentioning the title of the position to be filled in your message, before May 28, 2020 . We will only communicate with candidates selected for an interview.