That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are full of nice people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Transports” team in the Montreal office shine , he is an Intelligent Transportation Systems engineer who stands out for his technical knowledge and his skills in project management.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carry out s studies, analyzes and designs aimed at integrating advanced technologies applied to the field of road transport (ITS, telecommunication rooms, fiber optic network, security systems, video surveillance systems, access control systems, etc. .);
- Write plans and specifications;
- Ensure good management of the budgets and deadlines of your projects;
- Actively participate in the development of this expertise in the Transport team;
- Participate in drafting service offers and estimating work costs;
- Perform surveys to find out about the systems in place;
- Participate in the process of implementation and supervision of construction works;
- Your opinions and advice will be taken into account in the performance of your duties and in meetings with clients.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering ;
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of intelligent transport systems (ITS), deployment of fiber optic networks and rooms telecommunications;
- Good knowledge of access control and video surveillance (Axis, Bosh, Genetec, HID, Mercury, Hanwha, etc.);
- Mastery of the Quebec Electrical Code, measuring equipment, digital and analog circuits, programmable logic controllers, power supply systems, data transmission and reception systems and various modulation protocols;
- Marked aptitude for the continuous development of the technical knowledge;
- Excellent collaborator, ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Very good oral and written communication in French;
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of access to equal employment and thus invites women, natives, Han people disabled as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.