Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this That we miss to shine the municipal infrastructure team, it is a project manager, which stands out through his technical knowledge, his team spirit and his rigor ! No matter where you are localized in Eastern Quebec, come with major teleworking or face-to-face projects at the Rimouski office.
Territory: Rimouski, low -St-Laurent, Côte-Nord - flexible working mode
The challenges that will allow you to exceed you
- Design Plans and quotes for municipal projects (sewers, aqueduct, pumping stations, roads, etc.);
- perform diagnosis, design and / or search for solutions;
- Monitor projects based on timelines and budgets;
- Participate in the development of technical plans, drawings, cards and estimates;
- ensure technical coordination and follow-up with the various stakeholders involved;
- Write Required Reports and Technical Notices according to the objectives of the mandate;
- Establish estimates of rehabilitation, construction and operating costs municipalities;
- participate in The preparation of service offers;
- perform desktop monitoring and perform site visits.
which distinguishes you
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, specialization municipal engineering;
- minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- marked interest in technical know-how and project management;
- experience with municipal infrastructure projects in the engineering industry ;
- resourcefulness, rigor and team spirit.
These challenges stimulate you? Apply on our site or send us your application to