At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your engineering into action and contribute to the success of major projects in various areas of the industry. As an engineering enthusiast, you will act as an expert in manufacturing management to realize and ensure the deployment of projects.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES THAT ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- Work closely with engineers from different functional groups within the product development department, contract administrators and customers;
- Manage multiple projects of greater or lesser magnitude;
- Manage and collaborate with project stakeholders (suppliers, foreman, contractors);
- Manage and follow all stages of the project;
- Estimate costs;
- Supervise the work;
- Check the technical aspect of sales orders in the engineering department;
- Ensure compliance of the technical specifications and the offer;
- Identify development opportunities to be realized;
- Provide the required performance for product development;
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements and coordinate with different departments.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a relevant discipline;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in project management;
- You have experience in planning / estimating mechanical and electrical engineering projects;
- You have experience in the manufacturing industry;
- You are a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- You are bilingual (French and English).
You stand out by the following skills:
- You distinguish yourself by the quality of your communications by promoting teamwork;
- You have a strong sense of analysis and innovation;
- You have an excellent presentation;
- You have a strong sense of synthesis and an ability to popularize your ideas;
- You have a strong autonomy;
- You demonstrate positive leadership with strong interpersonal skills.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills to help manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only selected applications will be contacted.