You want to be part of a growing business in the pharmaceutical industry with a international customer base where integration of new technologies is at the heart of our activities? Confab is currently looking for an Engineer, Project Manager, to complete his team.
Celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2019, Confab is a pharmaceutical company where respect, quality, communication, teamwork and commitment are the values that guide our employees in achieving their goals. Why work at Confab? - Flexibility of schedules and summer schedules - Competitive holidays policy - Closing during the holiday season - Group insurance program - RRSP with employer contribution - Bonus program - Recognition of years of service.
Under the responsibility of the Engineering, Building and Process Director, the incumbent will be responsible for managing investment projects related to new equipment or modifications to existing equipment in the pharmaceutical production sector.
- To write the specifications (URS) and to make the calls for tenders with the different suppliers;
- Write documentation of changes to equipment (procedures, work instructions, etc.);
- Follow up with suppliers throughout the project;
- Provide technical support in the equipment validation process (IQ and OQ) and during production start-up;
- Update the technical documentation of equipment (plans, manuals, manufacturers, etc.);
- Oversee external vendor interventions at Confab;
- Be in technical support during the validation (IOQ) of the equipment;
- Support daily operations when required;
- All other related tasks.
- Hold a university degree in engineering from automated, mechanical, chemical or other specialization deemed relevant;
- Have experience in manufacturing and packaging processes (pharmaceutical an asset);
- Hold 5 to 10 years of experience in a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of automated systems (an asset);
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;