Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's much more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes people to heart and brings together nearly 20,000 professionals across the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
Our As a team in full expansion, we are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to join the Transport division team as part of the Blue Line extension project 'will be spread over several years.
The person will be based full time in the projects office located at Place Bonaventure. (Currently, working from home)
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Designing reinforced concrete structures and metal structures;
- Participate in the estimation of quantities and costs
- Write estimates for the performance of the work;
- Collaborate with other disciplines of the project in order to achieve the set objectives;
- Carry out a design that conforms to the specifications, standards and applicable codes;
- Work in collaboration with the structure team to find solutions tailored to the needs of the project.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor of Engineering civil, with a specialization in structure;
- Minimum experience of 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Have knowledge in the sizing of underground structures in finite elements (Asset);
- Have a mastery of log hereels of finite elements such as ABACUS and ANSYS (Asset);
- Member in good standing of the OIQ;
- Strong interest in design and large projects;
- Experience in consulting engineering (asset).
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering work schedules flexible, social and sports activities within the company and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support in order to continuously develop yourself;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a share purchase program.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access employment program and thus invites women, natives, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to post use. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.