GBI is looking for an Engineer - Building Electrical Service Manager with consulting engineering experience for our Repentigny office. The Engineer will be expected to actively participate in projects on behalf of institutional, industrial, residential, private and public clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Plan, distribute and coordinate the work of his team;
- Plan, study and evaluate electrical equipment and systems;
- Conduct and / or study feasibility studies, short-circuit, design, operation and performance studies, electrical components and equipment, and electronic communication systems;
- Prepare cost estimates, design specifications for systems and electrical installations, and write reports;
- Design circuits, components, networks and electrical installations;
- Oversee the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical systems and appliances;
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction work.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering;
- Be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- Have consulting engineering experience in a similar position;
- Have experience in commercial and institutional projects;
- Knowledge of the following software: Word, Excel and other lighting calculation software (AGI32) and Arc Flash study.
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals;
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects;
- Benefit from a year-round summer schedule that allows for a better balance between work and personal life;
- To have competitive compensation;
- Have access to a comprehensive group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shaping your career through ongoing internal and external training throughout the year;
- Have an active social life in your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at