Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this We are missing to make the "Transport" team shine, it is a site supervisor, which stands out with its rigor and technical skills.
Location: Construction sites of the Montreal area and the surroundings
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Act as a construction supervisor on multidisciplinary projects related to bridges and works of art;
- ensure coordination between all s The disciplines of the project;
- monitor the compliance of the work done and ensure compliance with the compliance of the plans and quotes;
- to be proactive, quickly identify the differences between the work in Construction and plans and quotes and propose solutions;
- Track the progress of the work for the conformity of the works, the validation of requests for payment and the preparation of the plans as constructed;
- Write daily reports, perform quantity calculations, prepare progressive counts;
- ensure compliance with deadlines;
- If necessary, participate in design with team members.
this Who makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction, structure option;
- Hold a minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- marked interest in project monitoring and project coordination;
- willing to move by car on the Various projects;
- hold the training construction and repair of structures;
- have followed the courses of the AQTR whose management of the Impacts of Roads (STC-201);
- experience with MTQ standards;
- excellent communication skills;
- member of the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.