GBi is looking for a Junior Sustainability Engineer for our Repentigny office, as part of our Sustainability Team to carry out projects in Canada. institutional and commercial environment. The Junior Engineer will be actively involved in projects for cities, municipalities, private developers and manufacturing or industrial companies.
Under the supervision of a senior engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
· Participate in statistical comparisons between energy consumption;
· Participate in interpreting the results of energy simulation software;
· Participate in the follow-up with the organizations offering grants;
· Participate in the design of efficient energy systems;
· Participate in customer needs analysis with the Project Authority;
· Participate in report writing;
· Participate in the energy balance of buildings;
· Participate in the tracking of sustainable design concepts for sites that are currently LEED accredited;
· Participate in the development of LEED measures.
· Completing the Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering; Energy specialization;
· Have a current application to be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
· Having consulting engineering experience will be considered an asset;
· Possess knowledge of applicable standards and codes;
· Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French;
· Knowledge of the following software: Word, Excel, TRACE, EE4, DOE2, SIMEB, SWIFT, RETSCREEN, EQUEST, CANQUEST, GLHPRO, GS 2000;
· Knowledge of 3D modeling software such as Revit (trump).
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at