Engineer - Sustainable Mobility and Transportation Planning
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and private life, while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
Junior Engineer in Sustainable Mobility and Transportation Planning will be called upon to use his knowledge in travel engineering projects. He or she will be able to benefit from the advice and collaboration of passionate colleagues, in order to develop his knowledge of the field. By evolving in an environment promoting self-help, empowerment and the enrichment of daily tasks, the engineer-e. who will join our team will have all the necessary tools to continue to progress and develop a career in a firm that is committed to excellence and innovation.
- Carries out the technical aspects of traffic, planning and road safety studies;
- Participate in technical traffic signal and signaling analyzes;
- Conduct feasibility studies for transport projects and road improvements;
- Perform field surveys and surveys;
- Realizes basic geometric concepts;
- Participate in the validation of analyzes and the writing of technical reports;
- Participate in the development of technical presentations;
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or its equivalent;
- Relevant experience in the field of transportation;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Synchro, Vissim and Aimsun software;
- Hold the ASP Construction card (health and general safety course on construction sites);
- Have a valid driver's license and have access to a car;
- Excellent command of the French language, both orally and in writing;
- Proficiency in English (asset)
- Flexible hours;
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan;
- Flexible group insurance coverage;
- Leave in case of sickness and family events;
- Possibility of investing in a company profit sharing program;
- Suitable computer tools;
- Wellness Program;
- Social and environmental initiatives;
- Workplace Learning Program;
- Career Path.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Adaptation measures areavailable upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.