That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are full of nice people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Transports” team of the Montreal office shine is a traffic maintenance engineer who stands out for his technical knowledge and his team spirit!
Place of work: Teleworking - Montreal office thereafter
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carry out the design of opportunity studies és, pre-projects, plans and specifications for work in maintaining traffic;
- Write transport planning studies of various sizes;
- Ensure that the design complies with the norms and standards of the Quebec Ministry of Transport (MTQ) and all other specific requirements of our customers;
- Write technical reports and prepare budget estimates;
- Model transport systems;
- Manage the budgets and schedules of your projects;
- Perform office monitoring;
- Your opinions and advice will be taken into account in the performance of your duties and in meetings with clients.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, specialization Transport;
- Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec (OIQ);
- Aptitu des in report writing;
- Knowledge of transport and traffic planning software (HCS, Synchro, etc);
- Have a strong interest in knowledge sharing and collaborative work;
- Very good oral and written communication in French.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of equal access to employment and invites thus women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.