It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine the "Transport" team of the office From Montreal, it is a trainee engineer in bridges and works of art that stands out for his motivation, team spirit and interest in design.
The challenges that allow you T to excel
- Participate in the realization of design activities (modeling, analyzes, planned, etc.);
- participate in the Development of plans and quotes for various plans in art works;
- Work in collaboration with the team to identify innovative solutions, analyze and develop them;
- need, you will perform field surveys and work monitoring;
- you will work on a daily basis with a team of passionate and motivated people.
what makes you the ideal person for this post
- You are completing a bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a mastery in structure;
- you are passionate (e) by the field of articles of art;
- you have a marked interest in technical design and know-how;
- you are resourceful (e), rigorous ( SE) and collaborator (trice);
- excellent communication capacity.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equal Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.