It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities And we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we are missing to shine the office infrastructure team From Granby, it is a project manager, which stands out for his technical knowledge, team spirit and rigor!
Territory: Montérégie region and its surroundings.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the realization of municipal projects in the region;
- Diagnosis, design and / or search for solutions adapted to customer needs;
- perform calculations and define the parameters needed for design;
- Monitoring projects based on timelines and budgets;
- Participate in the development of technical plans, drawings, cards and estimates;
- ensure technical coordination and Follow-up with the various stakeholders involved;
- Write Reports and Technical Notices required according to the objectives of the mandate;
- Ensuring customer relationships and finding solutions adapted to their needs;
- perform desktop monitoring and perform site visits.
which stands out:
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your level of expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, specialization urban infrastructures;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- marked interest for technical know-how and project management;
- experience with projects in municipal infrastructures and consulting ;
- Positive attitude, rigor and team spirit.
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.