Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Engineering Project Manager for the Creaform Engineering division. Under the leadership of the Engineering Project Team Leader, the candidate will play a strategic role within the project team. He will manage key accounts and major engineering projects while deploying strategic plans for different business sectors for Creaform Engineering.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Coordinate and manage his team;
- Plan projects in collaboration with the client and technical team leaders;
- Carry out the follow-up of bids and take care of concluding the various business proposals;
- Synthesize customer needs in the form of specifications and communicate them to your team through start-up and project follow-up meetings;
- Establish deadlines and carry out rigorous follow-ups with clients throughout the projects;
- Attract resources to projects and tasks, and monitor work progress;
- Implement, review and ensure compliance with contracts for the entire client portfolio under his responsibility;
- Collaborate on various business development strategies with the project team leader;
- Participate in various development activities such as trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences and business networks.
Our perfect match...
- Has an university degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or in any other relevant technical field, or have experience in a related field;
- Has between 3 and 8 years of experience in engineering project management or in a project-based management field;
- Has a strong interest in sales;
- Is fluent in both English and French;
- Is available to travel for work, about 15% of the time.
You earn points if you...
- Know the main CAD software: CATIA, NX, Inventor or Solidworks;
- Have knowledge in the field of transport, motor sports, aeronautics, or manufacturing equipment.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!