It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- The offices overflow with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we miss to shine the team "Environment" again 'Advantage, it is an intermediate environmental analyst, specialized in characterization and rehabilitation, which stands out for its field skills and also in the preparation of different technical reports s.
Territory: in teleworking mode - Great area of Montreal and the surroundings.
The challenges that will allow you to exceed you
- responsible for the planning, coordination and effective execution of the different field campaigns;
- supervise work polls and sampling of soil samples, water, air or other mediums (metals, sediments, residual hazardous materials, etc.);
- Describe samples of soil, groundwater or other materials taken (eg particle size, organoleptic indices), Environmental environments and conditions of the levy;
- carry out measurements and construction sites (eg. Testing of permeability, low flow sampling, etc.)
- Supervise land management and rehabilitation of contaminated sites, all mediums combined.
- You will be responsible for calibration and the maintenance of the ground equipment park on the ground;
- participate in the preparation and writing of the technical reports and other deliverables required of your projects.
What makes you the ideal person for this position?
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your experience.
- You have a collegiate formation (college diploma (DEC) or Certificate of Collegial Studies (AEC)) or a relevant undergraduate degree in environmental, geology, geography or other discipline deemed relevant;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Similar position;
- An asset, you hold the title of technician (NE) Certified characterization and rehabilitation (TCRC) awarded by the Quebec Environmental Audit Association (AQVE)
- Good writing and communication skills;
- You are a person who is off, curious and passionate;
- bilingualism (English-French) oral and written.
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application to
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of theVisible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.