It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
what makes Tetra tech the company where you want to work:
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops are adapted to the reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine. Our team " Environment ", it is a specialist in environmental management that stands out for its expertise in environmental management and compliance verification, and its Team spirit!
workplace: Montreal office - in presence or teleworking (or any option between the two!)
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Perform environmental management systems implementation (EMS)
- Make EMS audits and environmental compliance audits (VCE);
- get involved in major public infrastructure projects;
- Contribute to diligent verification projects in Environment for real estate transactions;
- Supporting the sustainable development initiatives of our customers.
What makes you the ideal person for this position:
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- University training in environment (or equivalent training);
- a Minimum of 8 years of experience in the field, ideally in the medium of engineering consulting;
- an approved environmental auditor title (VEA);
- a mastery of ISO 14001 standards: 2015 and ISO 19011: 2018;
- Hold the VDMD / TSM training (an asset);
- to be a team (se) team with an ability to manage a Multidisciplinary workload;
- show a spirit of solution turned towards innovation and efficiency.
These challenges stimulate you? Send us your application!
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible minorities or ethnic to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.