It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and Progress are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we are missing to shine our team " environment ", it is an environmental project manager that stands out for its expertise in Botany and his team spirit!
workplace: in teleworking mode - Quebec office
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Support the environmental aspects x Various Nature Projects (Transport, Municipal, Industrial);
- Prepare service offers;
- Make management of budgets and timelines;
- Define the legal framework of your projects;
- participate and / or coordinate biophysical inventories: wet and aquatic environments, fish habitat, herpetofaune, vegetation characterization, precarious species, invasive exotic species, etc. .;
- Participate in the realization of environmental impact studies and other related environmental studies, within a multidisciplinary team;
- write quotes;
- Develop applications for environmental authorizations;
- Collaborate with the design, construction and monitoring of compensation and wildlife planning projects;
- realize, according to needs, environmental surveillance work;
- maintain effective and constructive relationships with customers in the part of its attributions.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have A place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in biology or field related to the environment (mastery an asset)
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field, ideally in the medium of consulting engineering;
- you are passionate about biology, ideally specialized in botany
- you are dynamic and ready to learn;
- You are available to move on different sites (short duration);
- you are a (e) Team Player and You have the ability to manage a multidisciplinary workload;
- You have a communication and relational ease;
- you have full ideas Head and have imagination when you have to find solutions.
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.