security is the basis of energy success Valero Inc .. We produce clean fuels and we are fervent defenders of good environmental management. The holder of this position will play an important role in ensuring the environmental compliance of terminals and Saint-Laurent pipeline.
- Manage environmental projects and supervise operating and maintenance groups as part of the various equipment monitoring programs;
- ensures the Management of residual materials (waste): reduction, revaluation, recycling and arrangement. Holding of registers and production of government reports
- Ensure environmental monitoring of critical equipment and issuing recommendations;
- plan and Supervise the tests of air treatment equipment (URV and UCV) done by external firms.
- develop and set up environmental procedures and ensure its follow -up and follow up and follow up and follow up and follow up and follow up and follow up and follow up the documentation;
- Design inspection and environmental audit protocols for the various sites;
- audit, develop and put Day of healthy environmental management procedures and ensure its dissemination by various means of communication;
- collaborates in the development and implementation of programs such as Alliance Verte and Here we recycle;
- act as a resource person during internal and external audits and take charge of corrective means;
- Contribute to incident surveys and coordinate the actions required in the field;
- collaborate on the training program as content and trainer experts;
- support the supervisor in the environment for land activities relating to air quality, water and floors for sites;
- Develop environmental solutions according to the best ways to do and participate in the evaluation of the impact of new regulations;
- baccalaureate in engineering, geology or in a Another relevant field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the industrial sector
- good knowledge of the regulatory framework in Environment
- verbal and written bilingualism
- strong communication skills
- Influence capacity
- demonstrated skills and rigor in terms of work organization
- ability to adapt to change and to manage more Rs Activities simultaneously
have a pronounced interest for outside work '' on the field '' (approximately 70% of the time).